tirsdag den 27. marts 2012

Update.. Again.

.. I forgot all about writing in here.....
I made it a daily basis, just to watch if anyone wrote something. Dafuq. Bravo Iggy. Bravo.
Weeeell~ I've just been to Barcelona with my 'new' class! <3 Can't believe that it's almost a half year ago I moved into DAS.
GREAT PEOPLE I TELL YOU.
I must say I got closer to some persons. aww~ 
The people in my class is great! There is some that I don't like but shhh!!
I'm talking more with Malte, Sara(h?), Nico, Alberte, Winter, Pernille and Cody :3 ~ AGAIN. GREAT PEOPLE.
And uh! I got a new girlfriend >\\\\\\\<
A girl from my school. A class under me ~
Her name is Mira. She got beautiful brown long hair and the most goooooorgeous eyes~
She is so sweet and open minded! But we're both like.. Innocent. FIGHTING FOR THE DOMINATION HAHA even though she said she is seme, datbitch..
Gosh... I really do love her. It's lovely to have someone you can see everyday.
I don't ever get tired of her. We really share the same humor. Holy shit, damn. Dat gurl <3 
But I have to drag her outside when I have to kiss her goodbye  =\\\\\\\\= ...


I HAVE ALMOST NOTHING TO DO IN SUMMER VACATION. DAFUQ? I wanted to do something with Wolter, but he is leaving. DAMN YOU *shakes angry fist*
I am going to Katrine's summerhouse. Matbe a week with Mira. AND DIA <3 BUT THAT IS IT. *CRAI*
Oh well.

IGGY OVER AND OUT. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar