mandag den 27. februar 2012

That special someone

So.. Now I've been single for .. Over a half year now.
Not that I mind. I am just starting to feel a little.. Lonely.
I miss being hold close..
The warm tender kisses..
The way I can look into this person's eyes and feel, my whole stomach being filled with butterflies because, I know that they're mine.
Just laying in bed and being bored together, not doing anything all day.
I see everyone getting pared up with someone.
'' I've never been happier! '' '' I just love him/her so much! ''
.. Not that I ain't happy for them. I just... Don't really feel like I'm.. Attractive? At all.. 
I never really have though, so it's not something new..
That's maybe why I turned Pansexual? ..Or... Not the ONLY reason.
I don't really care about the looks or the gender. I care about what's on the inside. The personality. Probably why I fall so easily in love... *sigh*
I guess I just have to wait some more.. Till the special someone finds me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar