lørdag den 19. november 2011

A good day.

Okok. so, yesterday I was at Clara's place. It was really nice, seeing her again! We baked cookies and watched a movie and... Things got wired when we went to bed.. Seriously. If people saw us they might have thought we were on crack! XD
Well. Then the next morning I went home.
Urhg. everything were ice cold because, we had been changing the doors and windows, so the heat was off and it wasn't really isolated yet, so there went HOURS before it got warm.
Then I went to the cinema with my mother.. It's been a while since, I really have spend some time with my mother.. It was a pretty good day..

----------

So I asked her on a date. She said yes (actually it was her idea, but I asked.. shh! )
So now I'm gonna make it really romantic~ Can't wait~!

1 kommentar: