tirsdag den 10. april 2012

I should think about it.

Now when I think of it.. There's so many of my friends that, wants to be boys.. And the other way around.
I really have started to think of.. What about me?
For some time ago I was a tomboy myself. Really much actually. 
I WANTED to be a boy myself.. Really bad..
But my mother forced me out of it.
Decided what I had to wear. Threw almost all of my clothes out. Forbid me to wear caps and hats. Threw make-up in my face.
Now I've accepted that I'm a girl. But.. Yet again.. Every time someone mistake me from a guy.. Instead of correcting them, I just stay quite and smile. When they say that I look like a boy, I say 'I hear that a lot' but in my head i scream ''THANK YOU.'' 
My mother hates when I wear shirts. She still forbid me to wear caps. I wear make-up for her sake.
I'm into SOME girly stuff. But hell. I game. I get drunk. I burp in public. (even though I say 'excuse me' every time. Hey! It doesn't hurt to be polite!) I eat and.. Eat and.. Eat like a motherfucker. 
I don't know anymore. I should really just give it up.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar