mandag den 16. januar 2012

Wonderland.

I'm really addicted to Alice in Wonderland....


The last couple of days, I've been in such a bad mood. The hell is wrong?
I am jealous. But on what?
I am sad and angry. But why?
I'm depressed..
Why?
....
I would wish I could get away.
Away from my mother.
The daily fights we have.
Away from the bad people.
Leave everything behind.
I would wish it was me, who felt down the hole.
I would wish it was me, who landed in Wonderland.
Ha. Iggy in Wonderland.
I could live at the white queen's castle.
Hang around with the Mad Hatter.
Look around.
Be amazed.
Such a wonderful world..
Sad, it's not real, huh?
...
I'll lay here.
In my bed. Looking out the window. And dream myself away. 
....
What would you do if I were away? If one day I disappeared?
Would you search for me?
I would miss you. 
Wonderland without you, would not be wonderful at all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar